Monday, March 10, 2014

The Book of Jude

For the past few weeks I have been involved in a project with my special friend, Madi.  Together we decided to memorize the book of Jude.  It is always a blessing to memorize Scripture, and it made it extra fun to have an accountability partner ("Um, are you behind?  Because... like... I'm a bit behind.  Oh, not much.  Just a little." ;) )  Anyway, I decided to go ahead and record a recitation of it... just for fun... and kind of for documentation.  Unfortunately I had very little time to put it together and lots of outside interruptions when I did go to put it together, so I apologize for the glitches/mistakes!


8 comments:

Kaleigh S said...

Wonderful job! Well done. :D I'm trying to memorize the book of Philippians over the course of 2014, and I'm so enjoying it. Keep up the great work. :D

Bethany said...

Thanks, Kaleigh! :) That is fantastic! I believe Eden might be memorizing Philippians too... I have a script to memorize this week, but after that, I will be able to start memorizing my next passage of Scripture (when I figure out what that on will be!). ;)

Elanee said...

Excellent job Bethany:) I'm very impressed. Did Madi finish it as well? I've been memorizing Ecclesiastes and Romans and right now I'm half way through them both, and trying to get determination to press on. It does help to have an accountability partner, and without that I don't think I would have ever started memorizing Ecclesiastes, because it's very challenging to memorize. Anyhow I'm really glad you memorized Jude, and I look forward to hearing what you'll memororizee in the future.:)

Madi said...

Yay! *high five* I'm glad we did that together! :)

Bethany said...

Elanee: Thank you! :) Yes, she did. That is wonderful... you really picked some good, heavy books to memorize!

Madi: *high five back* YES! :D

Elanee said...

Great work Madi:) I'm so glad you memorized Jude as well. I'm impressed that you found time:)

Kyle Bowes said...

Cool, great job! (I tried to watch the vid, but our internet is too slow, so I'll take your word for it!);0)

I'd give you a high five, except for the fact you wouldn't be able to reach it. :0P So, *low five*

Bethany said...

Thank you, Kyle!

Hm, I'm rather surprised you would take my word... I happen to be someone that often has a prank up my sleeve. ;) Well, you haven't known me that long, so I won't say you're gullible (yet).

That would be the first time someone has ever given me a "low five". :P