Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/13

Today.  Right now.  Don't miss it.  This will never happen again.

Today is the fascinating moment of 11/12/13 14:15.
(Well, at least I find it fascinating because I enjoy all sorts of interesting phenomenons.)

And I get to be a part of history and share this day with my birthday.  (Or maybe I share my birthday with this fascinating day...)


We savor the moment.


Alright, it's 14:16 now, so the moment has passed.  Thanks for making history with me!

(If you missed this never-before-seen/never-to-be-seen-again instant, I'm sorry.  At least you can read a blog post to know that something special happened!)

11 comments:

Madi said...

lol...I noticed! :P
Happy Birthday Bethany! :D

Bethany said...

Ah, that's wonderful. ;)
Thank you!

Elanee said...

Wow, that's really unique. I don't mean to burst your excitement, but, Technically speaking, every moment is like that, and we just don't notice it: )

A very Happy Birthday to you Bethany! Congradulations on joining the world of "non- teenagers":):) ( although you've always acted older than a teenager, so I guess that doesn't matter:) Anyhow, May God give you His protection, and wisdom as you continue to live your life for Him. May He give you the desires of your heart, and cause all that you do to prosper. You're a great friend, and I've been inspired by your example of determination, and your dedication to your family.

Lots of Love to you my sweet sister on Christ,

Love,

Elanee

Bethany said...

Thank you very much, Elanee! I'm excited to see where the Lord leads me this year! I'm blessed by your friendship.

Grace Mieczkowski said...

A very happy birthday, Bethany! Welcome to 20!

Dani M. said...

I had forgotten about the 14:15 part! So neat!

Daniel said...

Happy birthday...thought it is past midnight on the EC :( I guess that makes it belated :P

Bethany said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to the club, Grace!!! ;)

Dani: Yes, it is!

Bethany said...

Daniel: Thanks! Well, don't worry... if I had been born a day late, you would have been on time. ;)

Carissa Rose said...

LOL! :) I noticed it as well :)
Happy Birthday!

Bethany said...

Thanks Carissa! Good for you. :)