Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just For Fun

I've been thinking and mapping out mentally where I want my blog to go.  I have always enjoyed Blog Categories, so I thought it would be a good idea to start introducing some of these series to the outside world!  If you haven't already guessed, this series is "Just For Fun" and it will contain the posts that make me smile or laugh (and hopefully that joy will be contagious).  Some of my upcoming ones will be my articles I've written, songs I've written, true stories I've written (you know how I alway get stuck in one of those ridiculous predicaments!), and even things I haven't written like my current musical adventures and the other topics yet to be determined.

I hope you will stayed tuned so it won't look like I'm just talking to myself.

Anyway, here we are:
Last year my brother decided to make an Internet Meme for fun or maybe because it was funny.  This is what he came up with.

Although I found it hilarious, I would have to say it's not totally authentic (well, maybe just a little bit... but not completely... I mean, seriously!).

Thanks for the laughs, Jordan!

7 comments:

Madi said...

Hilarious! :D

Elanee said...

That's too funny:) but it's pretty accurate j/k

Bethany said...

Uh oh... I think some people might want to vouch for the authenticity here... ;)

Jordan Strang said...

Yeah... well, it didn't exactly go viral and I'm still not sure why...! ;)

But you do have to admit... It is ....am....... genius!
(read between the lines!)

And it's true! Sorta

Bethany said...

Heh, it's viral now!

Well, I am reading between the lines, but I've never heard the song. ;)

I'm not a hat person, but I do like trying funny hats on... so I guess that part is true. :D

Jordan Strang said...

You're wrong about the song... in fact, that's not the name of that song.

What I was trying to say is that it was Samson genius! You know... .......... Genius!

Bethany said...

Of course I knew what you were talking about! Argh! My jokes must be too sophisticated for some...